Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yard Work -Kids Style



The day before Thanksgiving, for some odd reason the kids wanted to do yard work. I asked them what they wanted but they said nothing. I think they were trying to butter us up for something. I'm a little embarrassed to even post these pictures of our yard. As you can see we have totally let out backyard go. It's hard to do yard work on a yard that you completely want to change someday.



Not sure what Kylie and Landon were doing here. Maybe smoothing out the rocks.


Jared is conscentrating on that raking job.
Yes, those are scissors that Kylie and Karah are using to cut the grass. Come to think of it, I haven't seen those scissors since.
Jordan had appointed herself the bush cutter. and David was inside doing computer work and I was taking pictures.The kids spent about 40 minutes doing their yard work. They even cleaned up the backyard of toys and hauled in a few things I had outside for DI before a storm rolled in.

No comments: