Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Landon's Haircut

Not the best photo but I wanted to have a before shot with it all combed out and crazy.
Please don't mind me in the background. After the haircut we hosed off and went swimming.
Look at those beautiful curls. No wonder people called him a girl!!
Afterwards, I almost cried because I felt like I cut too much off. We see pictures of him before and wondered why I waited so long to cut it.
Now that's a cute little boy. We saved one perfect little curl in a baggie. A few days after this we went to the public library. I was talking with a friend for a few minutes and then couldn't find Landon. I searched and started to panic. The funny part was that he was standing right next to me while I was talking. I cut his hair about a month ago now and sadly he has no curls. So they were definitely baby curls. We aren't going to have another Karah.

2 comments:

Ginger and Gregg said...

Awwww! I loved his hair!!! He looks a lot like Jared now. Looks like your trip was awesome. Someday we will have to go with you guys. I am glad you got your blog going. It's nice to see updated pics of your family! To do music, just click on someone else's playlist from their blog and you go right to that website. Rearranging pics is kind of a pain. Just drop and drag. Anyways, welcome back to blogging!

Lynette said...

You really should have taken Landon in for a Ralph Lauren shoot first! Maybe one of these days we will join you on your Havasupi trip. But I think we'll skip on the twisted ankles and flash flood warnings!